HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BRACELET
A Milestone Beads bracelet is truly one of a kind. It's a unique hand piece unlike any other on the market. It is essential to take good care of your bracelets so they always look fresh and new. Here are 6 tips to help keep your bracelets in great condition:
1) Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a soft, clean cloth as soon as you remove it. The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
2) Put your jewelry on last... and take it off first when dressing & undressing.
3) Store jewelry in a dry, soft zipped pouch or seal it in an air tight plastic bag. Air can cause jewelry to discolor or fade.
4) Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, or exercising. Soaps, conditioners & other chemicals can discolor, dull or cause pieces to fade.
5) Dry your hands before handling or putting on any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection. Moisture will cause stone settings to deteriorate.
6) NEVER use cleaners containing alcohol, acid, ammonia or vinegar. They can rust and damage your jewelry.